Posts on this page reflect tax law change alerts & updates for new provisions passed by Congress that may impact you. We also periodically post reminders & updates that may impact our clients. While we try to be as detailed as possible, we ask that clients contact their BenderCPA advisor with any questions before taking action based on a post to ensure your intended outcome is achieved.
The Bender & Company CPA offices will be re-opening to clients beginning Monday, June 15th for normal business hours (M-F, 8:30am - 5pm). However, in light of the ongoing pandemic, we will have some safety-related limitations for both the safety of our clients and staff.
For those who would prefer an alternative to meeting in-person, we are happy to meet by phone or video conference. If you would like to meet by phone or video, please contact us and we’ll explain how.
General office guidelines:
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
2. Clients are welcome to come to the office to pick-up or drop-off information or to pay a bill. When visiting our office for a pick-up/drop-off, masks are strongly encouraged, but not required.
3. If you need to have a sit-down meeting with a staff member, we are requiring appointments to allow proper time for sanitizing between meetings. To schedule an appointment, please contact your BenderCPA advisor to get on their calendar. Masks are required for sit-down meetings. Clients are encouraged to bring their own masks, but we will provide if needed.
4. Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely via your secure client portal. Invoices can also be paid via credit card over the phone or by mailing us a check.
5. We require that everyone follow social distancing rules while in our office. We will not shake hands or make physical contact.
6. For the time being, our restrooms will be restricted to staff only except in case of emergencies.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our main office at 314-525-7125 and we will be happy to assist you.